Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

Hello there, people of the blogging type, I'm Jenn and I would like to welcome you to my blog. I'm in highschool at the moment and am still trying to figure things out, like what I'm going to do for the rest of my life. I'm interested in math and science and I would love to be a doctor...well actually, the dream job is a athletic doctor for a pro hockey team but since I doubt that will ever happen, I'll settle for just doctor. I'm huge on music, according to the dumb learner test I had to take on the first day of biology, I am an auditory learner and like to keep rhythms to remember things, too bad that really doesn't matter in biology. I also like to bake, hang out with my friends and I also play piano, and sometimes alto saxophone when I feel like it. I used to be a highland dancer, and I used to row for my school. Hopefully this blog won't be too boring, check back a later date for more updates on me...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com