Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Exams are over!!

My large stack of notes, not included are my 4 very heavy textbooks.

So long Biology, Math, Religion, and Med Science, Hello Music!

YAYYAY! I am soo excited you have no idea. The bad part of it though is that I am bored out of my mind. I tried cleaning my mess of a room, but I just had no motivation to do that, then I was going to make cookies but then I would have to clean the kitchen first. I've decided to clean my room tonight though. For some dumb reason that I cannot comprehend, I enjoy cleaning my room at night. How that works? No idea! Whenever I just get the feeling to clean my room, it is always night time. and weekends, I will clean my room on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon while watching movies. That is always fun. People always think I'm crazy when I tell them that I actually find fun in cleaning my room, but that's just the way it works. I can't explain it that well, but I guess I just like to be organized....and I have a lot of stuff so it gets messy very easily/quickly. But, soon I am going to repaint my room and reorganize and get rid of all the junk that I haven't used in an eternity, and let my tell you that's a lot of stuff. Next Post when my room is clean I'll post pictures of what it looks like now and explain how I want to redo it. I would explain it now, but it's so much easier when you can actually see it. So, so far today I have written my medical science exam (didn't go as terrible as I though it would!), made a tuna sandwich, watched CSI while eating the tuna sandwich, watched Sam Tsui/Kurt Schneider videos on YouTube, and stalked facebook while singing very loudly to itunes. Sounds like a productive day to me. Oh, and I played Bomboozle 2 on the internet. I didn't do too well. I need to start working again. I can't wait to go back to work. March 12th people! oh I miss having money. When I start working again I have working out a plan of what I am going to invest it in. I would like a new TV for when I redo my room (they have gotten much cheaper) and a new camera so I can start taking more pictures. Don't get me wrong, I like my camera but I want a more hightech one like the one my dad has. Well not as fancy as his, because he has a very expensive one, but I do want one with more features. You get what I mean...right?

Oh by the way, I have my Semi Formal this Saturday, these are my shoes!
Now I know what it feels like to be average height...I'm only 5'2.5"

Well anyways, back to doing nothing. Ta ta for now.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com