Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Fresh Start

I am terribly sorry for the lack of posts in the past well..month. I did actually have one in drafts all about my cake decorating class, and was just waiting for the pictures to add off my moms camera, but since I never got the pictures, the post is a no go. I will eventually post the pictures though. So, I finished the first class already and am on to the flowers and cake design class which is so much fun, but the class is huge! My last one was like 6 people, but this one is 13, I think, and it is a little cramped for space. But, the class is still informative and fun so we'll get through it. Last night we made gum paste flowers and they are so cute! I took the pictures with my phone, which doesn't have a terrible camera on it, so here you go! The gum paste is edible, but I haven't tried it yet. Apparently they don't taste amazing, they just have sugar in them and a bunch of chemicals (yummo) but I guess they taste bland. I don't really want to eat one just yet...

The button Flower

The Pansy

They are a little flat because they got squished but just imagine them all flower like.


This is the cake that I made for my final project in the last class that I got off my phone, I will post some better ones of this cake and the cupcakes and other cake that I made before this one. I need to work on my roses a little bit, but I'm getting there!

This week is exam week and I hate it! I had math on Friday, Religion Monday, and Biology today. Tomorrow is medical science, and I have no idea what to study for it. So, instead I am blogging, which is way more fun! While procrastinating I have also discovered photo editing. I've made all my pictures brighter and colourful using picnik.com. I know alot of people who already use it but I had never tried it out. Look at the results! These are some of the pictures I took while in New York City last April on a school trip. I can't wait to get them developed all nice.

BROADWAY! This is my favourite picture of all the ones that I took.

Flags outside of the Rockafeller Center. I apologize if I spelt that incorrectly.

Guy Canoodling on a pond in central park. Central Park was the prettiest thing I have ever seen! The coolest part was being able to watch movies with scenes from new york after and being like "I was standing right there!!!'


Great News! I might be going to see The Script in May!!! They are playing in Toronto at the Kool Haus, the only problem is that we were in need of a way there. My brother is probably going to take us and go with his girlfriend. I'll keep you updated!

Picture of me that I edited.


 So long! Once exams are over I will be able to do a lot more posts!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com