Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm feeling Artistic

So, for some reason I always get my inspiration at night time...I've already mentioned for cleaning my room and now also for painting. I always paint, draw, clean, read, and do homework at night. So, I just painted this

For my Dad ♥

Inspired from this:

 
This is Pierre Bouvier, lead singer of Simple Plan. The San Diego Leukemia & Lymphoma Society are having an art auction on ebay where you can buy paintings painted by famous people in collaboration with a cancer survivor. Unfortunately, I don't have the 500 + dollars to bid on this beauty so I thought why not create my own? I absolutely adore this painting, and it hits close to home. If you have the money Go Bid! (and if you win, give it to me...)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com