Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

I Want a Gnome

So, recently I have been interested in a photo-a-day project. It's where you take a photo everyday, as per the photo-a-day name. I have been researching the project and it looks like a lot of fun, and something to keep you creative. This guy takes a picture of himself everyday and has been documenting the changes. He's been doing it for like 11 years. There's also this blog that blogs about other peoples projects. They call them 365s. So they take a photo everyday for a year. Some people draw trees, or create butterflies out of household objects. Since I am applying for a youth exchange, I have been following a lot of blogs and youtubers that are on exchange. One girl in particular, also has another blog account for her garden gnome. She took her gnome with her to Thailand and takes a photo of her gnome doing different activities. This looks fantastic. The only problem is that I don't have a gnome, and my life isn't interesting enough to take pictures of a gnome everyday. This is unfortunate. But, if I get into my exchange I am going to do this. For sure. So, if you happen to come across a cute garden gnome, pick it up for me. Thanks. If I don't get it, I will come up with some other photo-a-day project. I also want a better camera because mine sucks balls.
 I think a garden gnome would be a cool halloween costume.

Anyhoo, the Rotary info night is coming up soon on November 2nd. I also have two presentations that I have to give next week and 2 books to read for school. Funerific.

Also recently, I started listening to fleetwood mac. Yes, Stevie Nicks with a bunch of other people that noone knows. Then I realized that as a child, I would only remember the Stevie part, and I had no idea who Stevie Nicks was, I only knew about Stevie Wonder so whenever people said Stevie Nicks or Stevie Wonder I just automatically assumed they were talking about Stevie Wonder.


 This is Stevie Nicks


This is Stevie Wonder...who I thought everyone was talking about when they said Stevie Nicks...


Good Day.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com