Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Halloween Spirit is No More

Two days ago, it was Halloween. A maximum number of twelve children showed up at my door. What is this madness? When I was little, the neighborhood was full, there were children everywhere. It was like a pedophiles dream. Now, kids in grade six are going to parties. WHAT THE HELL WORLD?!?!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ALL THE FESTIVITIES THAT USED TO OCCUR???!?!??!!? I was very angry at this, and wanted to scream. I also don't enjoy the fact that girls feel the need to dress up like sluts on Halloween, I don't know about you, but in my childhood, care bears didn't wear low cut tops, and I'm pretty sure Police Officers don't wear stilettos with their uniforms, but good try there. Anyhoo, I had a graduation retreat today, I'm not really sure what the purpose was, but we had a motivational speaker that was funny and we got food. Then when we got back to school, we had a presentation about applying to university, now, I'm stressed out about my future and all that. Fun.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com