Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I feel like I just disappeared for a few days.

So, I haven't told you all yet, but I work at Toys R' Us, just for the Christmas rush and then I go back to my old job which is at the Avondale Dairy Bar. The Dairy Bar is awesome, hand made fresh ice cream daily! You can't beat that...I absolutely LOVE icecream, especially Brownies and Fudge. Best flavour ever. Anyways, I started working at the dairy last March all summer until October, now I work at TRU and then I go back to the dairy next March. So, Christmas at Toys R Us is crazy, we are open till midnight now, so I worked Friday till midnight, Saturday till midnight and then I opened today and worked till five, talk about no sleep. Oh, and someone puked yesterday in an isle....and I witnessed it (ick). The Christmas stress is really getting to me, my mom is already done shopping and has wrapped it all ( Igot a tower o gifts!) and I feel like I haven't gotten anything done. I basically forced my brother to take me out shopping tonight to get my mom's present. So now all I have to do is buy the rest of my brother's gift and then buy for my grandparents. Grandparetns are always so hard to buy for..what do they want? What do they need? I have no idea. But thankfully there's only 20 days until Christmas! YAY! I managed to get some baking in yesterday before work though, unfortunately it was only cookies from a premade store bought mix, I prefer from scratch but they will do. By the way, I highly recommend checking out this baking blog. I found it about a year ago and I go to it every time I want to bake, it's pretty much a cook book, but the girl running it tries out the recipes first and gives you tips on how to get the perfect batch (or cake, or pie or square...) everytime...love it! the website is http://www.lovintheoven.com/ she also runs a style blog if you want to check that out too. Next time I bake I'll post some pics...my whole family has fallen in love too because when I discovered it my baking got that much better :D So a tid bit about moi...I'm in highschool, I get above average grades, I want to be a doctor, I have a brother, 2 dogs, I would love to travel the entire world, I love music, I play the piano and saxophone (did I already mention that in previous posts?) and I love to bake! My family is really close, and I get bored really easily (hence the blog...). Oh! and  I love Christmas movies, I just finished watch Jingle All The Way!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com