Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Music time.

This is me...the picture in the corner is quite small and I haven't formally introduced myself with image yet so here you go!



So if you didn't know, I'm actually in love with music. Like in love, legit, no lie. It fills the silence, can put you in the right mood, makes you happy, makes you sad, it's universal...all powerful...epic would be the word of choice. Right now I'm listening to the One Republic album (Waking Up) that I've had on my computer for months but never go around to listening to and its awesome, it's a mix of slow chill songs and upbeat makes you want to sing along songs. Which is perfect in my opinion, I find that is an artist has all their songs in one...whats the word...like area/genre/tempo (you get it?) that is get's boring really fast and all sounds the same. You need a nice mix, which is what we have on this album. Check it out.



(I don't own this image...I did however purchase the album)


Anyways, on another note, I had an odd day today, I just didn't feel like myself. It's been happening a lot lately really. I think its the stress of my job and school and Christmas. But I went to the states tonight with mumsy and go a few more presents....I got a cute little piggy bank that looks like a reindeer for the girl I babysit for...its actually awesome and I got a mug with candy canes in it for my brothers gf (hopefully she doesn't read this..considering noone else does, that would be wierd).



^Reinder Piggy Bank! Sorry it's slightly blurry I was having troubles getting the right lighting...but it is still the cutest thing ever. I'm so excited to give it to her.
So anyways, now I only have to buy for my grandpa...the hardest one to buy for lol. He's a really smart guy (he has a PhD in physics) and he thinks that any music but classical is crap, I mean I don't mind classical, I think it's actually quite beatiful but I still enjoy other genres too. He still has a sense of humour and what not but it's so hard to find things he likes, I usually stick with coffee or books. That's the safe zone.

So also to let you know, I have a ginger friend named Carling (not after the beer..although some people call her beer girl) and she also has a blog <http://www.helloimcarling.blogspot.com/> she just did a little section on childhood memories which is really funny. Check that out too.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com