Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Only 4 More Sleeps!!

Yay! Christmas is approaching so quickly, yet this week could not go any slower. But, only two days left of school and then a two week vacay! I find it really odd that some schools already have this week and next week off and then go back to school right after New Years. So guess what? I bombed 2 math tests..like completely bombed them and I'm slightely upset about it. But, I'm over it and will move on. I am in dire need of a break though, I need to relax and catch up with friends. Funny story actually: So when I was in grade 2 my school closed down because it was too small, it was right across the street from my house and was the best school ever. Everyone knew eachother and it was like a big family. So anyways, after it closed I had to go to a new school which was down the street from my house. The first day there, I met a girl named Gracie, whom I recognized because she was the daughter of my mom's avon lady. So I had to walk home from school but it was raining, so I went up to Gracie and asked to walk under her umbrella with her. We ended up becoming best friends and hung out all the time. Her mom really likes doing puzzles, and whenever I'm at work in the puzzle section I always think of her mom. So then in grade 5, she got accepted to the gifted program and transferred to gifted school, and we stopped hanging out. We still got in touch a few times a year and we would have conversations like we were still best friends. Anyways I haven't seen her in over a year, until a few days ago at work I saw her and her mom buying a puzzle and it was really exciting, so we are going to hang out over break. Gracie is the nicest person you will ever meet, and so is her mom. They are so sweet and kind and will always help others before themselves. Always.

 Oh! By the way..SUPER EXCITING!!! I believe in one of my last blogs I mentioned The Script, and how much I wanted them to come out with a new CD...or maybe not, but anyways, I went to HMV the other day and guess what was there?!! The new Script CD! I was so confused becasue I had no idea that they had come out with a new one, so I went home a googled when it came out and it isn't supposed to come out in the USA and Canada until January 18th! How I got it? No idea. Either the date changed and no one on the interweb reported it or someone really screwed up and I got a new CD before I was supposed to. Either way it's awesome for me and the album is AMAZING! No lie, when it does come out I recommend getting it, and in the mean time go out and buy the old one. They are a band from Ireland, they had a hit a few months back called Breakeven, you've probably heard it and not known it was them. They are awesome, the first CD is just called The Script and the newest one is Science and Faith. Check it out!!!! (now.)





Also, when I was at HMV I picked up the Neon Trees album, which is exactly what I though, really good too. It's good dancy music. AND I got the newest Kate Nash CD, and the new Bedouin Soundclash. 60 bucks well spent in my books. If you put me and my brother in an HMV we could stay there for hours and spend a ton of money. Together we were in there for about 20 minutes and spent 150 dollars. I really need to make more money. Anyways, I have a crapload of homework to do (like I said, I need a vacation).

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com