Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

...and 2 hours later

see what we have!!! So still, thank you Steph for your wonderful photoshopping skills....BUT I made this all on my own!!! Header, Background (not to shabby for paint eh?!), and post divider! Woah! Crazy stuff! This is a little more bright and colourful which is tots auz my style. Blog redecorating is fun, this may become a regular thing....although it did take me all night to do it....hopefully I actually post regularily too. I think the birdies are really cute. Anyways, I still have some fine tuning to do..maybe I will add another page to it. Clicking things are fun so I want to give you all that wonderful experience of visiting another place. I wonder what it will be...probably something about music. Or if I do apply to Rotary, it will be all about that. We will see. Surprises to come...maybe some stories. Oh and I'm chaning my font, this one is fucking annoying. Where the hell are the periods?!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com