Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

maybe i'll actually clean my room now

So, for the past three weeks, almost everyday I have told myself that I will clean my room. Sunday, I finally got up the motivation to start it and picked up all my dirty laundry...then the motivation left and I decided to take a nap instead. So today, I actually woke up, got dressed and went out for a bit instead of staying in bed and doing nothing. This made me not feel like crap like I usually do and tonight I will clean my room! Also, I don't feel like talking to my parents right now so this will give me an excuse to lock myself in my room.

I have also been doing a lot of Rotary research today. I called a place to hope and get a volunteer placement but sadly no dice with that one. I will have to try somewhere else. I would tomorrow, but I have to work, so I'll call next week. Nothing else is new. I'm being summoned....blah.

tata.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com