Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

yay for a new design.

So a huge thanks to my awesome friend Steph for creating my header!! She also has an awesome blog (...because awesome people need awesome blogs!!) that you can access for your viewing pleasure here. She's hilarious and her blog is actually one of my top viewed pages...its before my blog....creepy I know. Anyways, you should check that out. So the changes aren't over yet, well the probably are for now until I get more skilled and can make my own header. I had been trying for hours and then gave up. That header took Steph about 3 minutes to do. She's skilled...much more so than I am. But I'm getting better. I did the rest myself!! My last layout, the header was already done and I edited it a tad myself but it was much simpler than the task of creating my own. I'm a fail but I plan on using the next few weeks figuring stuff out and maybe there will be a whole new look again!! I love this one, but it's still not....me. Not personalized enough. It's cute and looks way better than the crap blogger templates but it doesn't shout Jenn to me. So it will be different soon. Anyhoo, that's all that is new. Other than that, my mother is scaring me about my future. Let's put that in the back of our minds until the summer is over...good idea. Done. Tata for now.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com