Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

the perks of driving

So today I had planned to hang out with people or possibly just sit at home and do nothing. But, I got called into work. Which I am perfectly okay with because I want the extra hours because I would eventually like to go to university and unfortunately I have to pay for it all myself. I like the days that I work because I actually feel accomplished by the end of that day and don't feel like I wasted my time doing nothing. So after work I went to my friend Carling's house and one of my other friends, Paige was there. We were talking on facebook with a good friend whom we never hang out with and decided to invite him for Slurpees at 7-11 with us. Best decision ever. He is the most interesting person ever and it is a joy talking to him. The best part is that everything he says is funny, but he doesn't try to be funny, its just the way he is. We picked him up, went to 7-11 and then just cruised around town. I love having my license, we just went wherever we felt like going...which was Subway because I was hungry. It was amazaballs. The crappy part of driving is the fact that I paid 20 dollars for 14 litres of gas, but you win some you lose some. I also have to wake up early tomorrow to go to the licensing office becasue apparently my signature is not up to par so I have to go resign before they can send me my real license card...which also means they have to redo my picture (fuck that...). So I actually have to wake up earlier to attempt not looking scary. ahh. But summer is awesome so far. Also, me and Steph are going to start making videos....just wait and see....(Steph, I just blogged about it...so we have to do it.....).

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com